According to a filming notice sent to downtown merchants and residents (thanks to AccessAtlanta), “Fast and Furious 7” restarted production yesterday, March 16, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia.
FF7 Productions LLC will be filming scenes for the feature film “Fast & Furious 7” in this area. The work will include automotive stunts, simulated combat, and special effects (explosions and simulated munitions fire). Our permit application includes the following lane and street closures, as well as a noise variance, as decibel levels will intermittently rise above ambient levels to as high as 120dB.
Our new preparation, filming and wrap schedules will involve the following street and lane closures:
March 17th beginning at 7:00 AM, until March 22nd, 2014, ending at 7:00 PM:
• South-side lane of Lower Wall St from Fairlie St to Centennial Olympic Park Dr
• West-side lane of Fairlie St from Marietta St to Lower Wall St
March 16th – March 17th & 21st, 2014, from 7:00 PM to 7:00 AM:
• East-side lane of Spring St from Marietta St to 100 feet SOUTH over Wall St
March 18th – March 21st, 2014, from 12:00 AM – 11:59 PM:
• West-side lane of Centennial Olympic Park Dr 50 feet from the corner of Marietta St to 100 feet south of Wall St
March 18th – March 20th, 2014, from 7:00 PM to 6:00 AM:
• Wall St from Fairlie St to Centennial Olympic Park Dr Fairlie St from Marietta St to Lower Wall St
• Lower Wall St from Fairlie St to Forsyth St
• Spring St from Martin Luther King, Jr Dr to Marietta St
According to Tyrese Gibson’s message posted on his official Facebook Page yesterday, it sounds as if the cast would join the crew this Wednesday, March 19, 2014 in Atlanta, Georgia:
Our first day of filming is this Wednesday…… Pray for us… Emotionally it’s gonna be a rough start for all of us without Paul…. We’re gonna honor you P-Dubber.!!!
Wheels up…….. Here we go!!!!!
We’ll make sure to keep you in the loop, so check back for more “Fast and Furious 7” news coming soon.